Thursday, April 10, 2008

Quotable Quotes

A silent prayer for everyone...
Alone in PuntaVilla Island...


During sunset overlooking the Dinagat Bay in Dinagat Island.

I do not know where we are going, but I do know this - that wherever it is we shall lose our way.




In Ampayon MPC, Ampayon, Butuan City.

This is in Socorro Island, Surigao del Sur near Dapa, Siargao, the surfing capital of the Philippines.
This is the famous landmark in Boracay Island.

I love editing some of my personal pictures and put some quotes from well-known personalities. I love black and white photos because it look like old pictures.












2 comments:

dahlia said...

The pictures shows the artful skill of jonnel in photo editing....Good Job!

Marcia said...

I love the TE Lawrence quote you used (re: dreaming with open eyes).